An Illustrated Guide to Self-Discipline
Written by bestselling personal development author Martin Meadows and illustrated by skilled artist Tamara Antonijevic, An Illustrated Guide to Self-Discipline is an entertaining short read covering 50 key habits to build more self-discipline, achieve more success, and become more satisfied with your life. Some of the habits described in the book include:
– a key habit to rule them all (a must have if you want to implement other habits),
– a simple habit to overcome procrastination (to train you to finally stop putting things off),
– a powerful habit advocated by an American admiral (it will carry over to your entire life),
– a valuable habit to keep your motivation levels high (learn how to be consistently inspired),
– a little-known habit that will help you make big changes in life (its lack leads to inertia),
– a smart habit to increase the chances of implementing other habits (to build a self-reinforcing network of habits),
– a shortcut habit to achieve your goals more quickly (it’s simple, yet few people do it consciously).
Habit by habit, you will begin to attract more self-discipline, success, and satisfaction in life. Get started now!