Rick Steves Iceland
Inside Rick Steves Iceland you’ll find:
- Comprehensive coverage for exploring Iceland, whether you’ve got a long layover in Reykjavík or two weeks to dive into the whole country
- Rick’s strategic advice on how to get the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favorites
- Top sights and hidden gems, from the stunning northern lights to hidden hikes and cozy bookstores
- How to connect with local culture: Soak in the famous Blue Lagoon, sample smoked fishes, and chat with locals in stark and lovely rural towns
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick’s candid, humorous insight
- The best places to eat, sleep, and relax
- Self-guided walking tours of lively Reykjavík and art and history museums
- Complete, mile-by-mile driving tours, including the Golden Circle, the Ring Road, and more, with recommendations of Iceland’s most scenic detours
- Detailed maps for exploring on the go
- Useful resources including a packing list, an Icelandic phrase book, a historical overview, and recommended reading
- Over 500 bible-thin pages include everything worth seeing without weighing you down
- Complete, up-to-date information on Reykjavík, the Reykjanes Peninsula, the Golden Circle, the South Coast, the Westman Islands, West Iceland, The Ring Road, the East Fjords, and more
Make the most of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves Iceland.
Expanding your trip? Try Rick Steves Scandinavia or Rick Steves Northern European Cruise Ports.